View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 09:04 PM   #27 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBladeZ View Post
For those that have the SS brake lines, can you further describe the improvements in "feel".
I just installed them, and I know my previous brake feel very well. There is no difference in feel between the Z1 SS lines and the OEM rubber lines when street driving. Anyone who claims there is a dramatic difference is fooling themselves into justifying their new purchase. Or they changed something else like pads at the same time. More aggressive pads makes an immediate, HUGE difference in brake feel. SS lines do not. Hell, bleeding your brakes for the first time in 2 years will give you more of a feel change than just adding SS lines to an otherwise well maintained brake system. However, I was due for new brake lines and figured I'd go with the SS lines this time around. For $120, you can't go wrong and their quality is excellent.