View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 07:13 PM   #4609 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Started a new thread in the Vert section. I hate it when people drive thier verts with the top down and the windows up. Saw 3 verts (no Z's) and all 3 had windows up. A Beemer had all 4 windows up. What a tool LOL.
LOL, I too prefer to drive with the windows down, but it also depends on when and where, if I am driving to work in the morning cruising 130km/h on the HWY, I would prefer have the windows up, otherwise my hair will be all messed up by the time I arrive my store. LOL

But yes, I agree with you, if you want the open air, you should have it all OPEN!!!

That's what a Vert for!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBrendan View Post
Today I picked up my Z after being in the shop for 2 months getting upgraded. So pumped! Check out the pics in my album and let me know what you think. Sorry for the iPhone quality pics. Here's a couple pics.

Mr.Brendan, Congrats on the "new" ride!! The seats looks amazing!!!