View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 11:54 AM   #141 (permalink)
supersic58
Base Member

Drives: MB 370z 6MT
supersic58 is on a distinguished road

Does anyone have any updates available as to whether or not they have experienced condensation, leaks, blown lights etc.?

Very interested in this mod but concerned that on their initial post they state "NO MOISTURE/CONDENSATION AKA PERFECT SEAL" but then only give a 1 year warranty. If it is perfect seal why not warranty the item for greater than 1 year. Likewise on the lights. 6 months does not make me feel warm and fuzzy about product life - it sounds like there is a known issue about these. Is my question/statement inaccurate?

I raise this issue as I was discussing it with someone that works on my car and they said this is a well known issue and to avoid doing it.

Does anyone have any feedback about condensation and LED/ORB lights from '09, '10, '11

Note that these questions are not meant to disparage the work done by 180; their work is obviously aesthetically pleasing and from general comments people are thrilled. I am also not going down the road about price; I believe in paying for value so that is not the issue either. Just want to make sure that there is a realistic usuable life expectancy of the mod and that I won't end up having to buy new lights 366 days from time of install.
RIP Marco Simoncelli #58

Last edited by supersic58; 03-16-2012 at 11:59 AM. Reason: added disclaimer about not attacking quality of work
supersic58 is offline   Reply With Quote