View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 11:13 AM   #8 (permalink)
theboydiddy
Track Member

Drives: 370z Pearl White
theboydiddy will become famous soon enoughtheboydiddy will become famous soon enough

As far as the deal. Uhmm. I got mine first Z two days ago BRAND new for $33K so for $3-4K more you could had gotten a new one and I'm sure you could talk them down a grand or two. I had found a Nismo 2010 17K miles on it for $34K but the interior looked beat up and I also found a based model 2011 5K miles for $33 which they were giving it to me for $31K. I chose to go with a brand new. Because 1- there's nothing better than know the car is brand new 2- you the first owner (especially when it comes with manual cars. You never know how the previously owner took care of it as good as it may look) 3- the smell of brand new is amazing ;-). Change the exhaust pipes and already should give you anoter 18+ HP so I won't feel as bad on the Nismo deal that I "lost" and honestly I don't like the Nismo body kid personally. Love the wheels though. Althought you had a alright deal in my opinion. Congratulations on the Z brother !!!
theboydiddy is offline   Reply With Quote