View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 01:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
Nillaz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370Z M6 Sport
Nillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond repute

I can't for the life of me believe that this is legit. If it seems to good to be true...it probably is.

A quick search for the site comes up with plenty of hits for them placing classifieds on lots of car enthusiast websites, but I can't find one mention anywhere of someone actually buying a product from them.

A whois query references a different guy in Georgia , and digging just a bit deeper is inconclusive. The website looks nice enough for what it is, but looking at the HTML shows it was built from a pretty basic digiSHOP template. This in and of itself doesn't necessarily mean anything terrible as lots of small businesses have to go this route for e-commerce as a cost saving measure but something about the site just feels off.

Oh, and the big flag is he is openly selling products that won't be released to the public for quite some time. Most legitimate businesses would advertise these products as pre-orders but these guys make them appear as if they are ready to ship today.

Overall, if it was me I would make sure my credit card stays firmly in my wallet. Just my , but I don't want to see fellow forum members get burned.

Hope this helps.
Nillaz is offline   Reply With Quote