View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 06:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
KillerBee370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with passion
KillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Wife just got attacked by some road rage a$$hole!!

Up in Los Angeles heading Westbound on Wilshire Blvd just a short time ago! Some douchebag in a black Mercedes E300 with Fletcher Jones paper plates attached was behind her at a stop light. Apparently she was a little slow getting on the gas when the light goes green so this idiot lost his sh!t. first he goes around her with all sorts of friendly gestures which my wife apparently ignores then proceeds to cut her off not once, but three times trying to run her off the road. Well on the third go around my wife lays into the horn pretty potent like and I guess that did it.

He slams on the brakes right in front of her blocking her car between his and the cars directly behind her. Tight in the middle of a busy boulevard mind you. He jumps out of his car and starts threatening to KILL HER all while trying to break the windows with his hands trying to get in at her! She had the sense to make sure the doors were locked and called 911. At that point, he saw that she was on the phone and jumped back into his car and fled but not before breaking the side mirror. She started to follow but the 911 operator told her any accidents would be her fault should one occur under those conditions.

Anyway, white guy, late 20's early 30's, brown hair, short with medium build and a possible lip piercing. It's a long shot but if this sounds familiar to anyone I would just be tickled to hear about it. She stuck around and filed a police report but I'm not holding my breath as it's probably not high on their radar as things go.

Needless to say, if I were there it would have been a different outcome
KillerBee370 is offline   Reply With Quote