View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 04:57 PM   #4533 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Not my bday, but just as good! mmm, steak!
Hey Mr.GaleForce, are you saying 14th Mar is your Once-A-Year Steak Day???

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post

mr.alcheng- cool! so you did wash your car yesterday.
is that the oem coupe spoiler?
Mr.kenchan, yes, I did wash my car yesterday, and I didn't garage it today cos it was very sunny this morning.... but now the sky is getting cloudy.....

Oh, the spoiler is from Spoiler Solutions.

Quote:
yah, i was doing this excercise last night where i'd roll on my back and lift up my legs. i was doing one leg at a time as i should, but started to get lazy and started lifting both legs together. and i felt a little bit of pain in my lower back but didn't think much of it.

then this am when i went to take out the trash...

Mr.kenchan, sorry to hear about your back. I can't give you advice because I am not a doctor, but just rest your back as much as you can. And Becareful Next Time When Having Night Time Activity With Mrs.

Quote:
hey thanks for that, mecinoid. i will definitely get ice when im home. luckily i dont have to pickup the kids today so i can go straight home. can't wait to lay on the floor... sitting has been a royal pita.

in other news...been seeing a lot of new members posting useless crap lately. my ignore list has been increasing almost one or two per week.
hey dude, are you talking about me????

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Can't we all just get along?

Happy Thursday afternoon, everyone.
Good Afternoon Mr.onzedge

Last edited by alcheng; 03-15-2012 at 05:11 PM.