View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 04:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
Mecinoid
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Sport Wht S7
Mecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond repute

Geesh, I remember those days. Had a '68 Mercury Cougar XR7 with 302 and four speed, headers etc... and my friend had a pumped up 240Z, headers, cam, etc... that would ever so slightly beat out my Cougar. In the mountains, it laid waste to my Cougar. We had a lot of fun in those days and as you can see I became a fan back in the mid 70's of Z's. Out of all the sports cars I've owned the Z's have been the most reliable and fuel efficent. Not that a little more power isn't nice it's just not the strong suit for a Z.

I still love my V8's but the Z's are easy to live with on a daily basis and give you a lot of performance / realiability for the money.

I'd love to get a 240Z Scarab someday.... just not sure how it would handle. I figure it can be balanced out. I'd like to see a LS3 in a 240Z. That would be really kewl!

Last edited by Mecinoid; 03-15-2012 at 04:58 PM.
Mecinoid is offline   Reply With Quote