View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 04:24 PM   #4526 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecinoid View Post
Second that ... I'm trying to minimize my comments unless I think they can help. My ignore list has been growing as well due to naysayers and people the just want to cause conflict or play the devil's advocate. That's just the way I've been rolling lately.

If you can't type something nice/trying to be imformative just don't touch the keyboard.

kenchan - hope you feel better
thanks for the well wishes. and yah, i completely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Can't we all just get along?

Happy Thursday afternoon, everyone.
hahaha. happy thursday! mr.onzedge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Rodney King? I knew that was you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Some of the posts I have been seeing lately are IMO this forum is heading south. Its def not as busy as it used to be and the nonsence posted is growing. This really is one of the ONLY good threads on here, if not the best. Id say the best non-premium thread for sure Its funny too, a lot of us have been kicking it here for quite sometime. Kenchan and onzedge, I always know where to find you guys
hey mr.alchemy there's a premium thread??! i guess im not important enough to be selected into premium status.... oh, i have to pay?

yeh, seems more and more younger crowd are migrating here from maybe G35driver or 350zdriver or nasioc or civicsphantastics or scionliving, neonlights, watever and they just bring the SOS with them.