View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 04:04 PM   #4524 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hey thanks for that, mecinoid. i will definitely get ice when im home. luckily i dont have to pickup the kids today so i can go straight home. can't wait to lay on the floor... sitting has been a royal pita.

in other news...been seeing a lot of new members posting useless crap lately. my ignore list has been increasing almost one or two per week.
Some of the posts I have been seeing lately are IMO this forum is heading south. Its def not as busy as it used to be and the nonsence posted is growing. This really is one of the ONLY good threads on here, if not the best. Id say the best non-premium thread for sure Its funny too, a lot of us have been kicking it here for quite sometime. Kenchan and onzedge, I always know where to find you guys