View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 03:46 PM   #4521 (permalink)
Mecinoid
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Sport Wht S7
Mecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hey thanks for that, mecinoid. i will definitely get ice when im home. luckily i dont have to pickup the kids today so i can go straight home. can't wait to lay on the floor... sitting has been a royal pita.

in other news...been seeing a lot of new members posting useless crap lately. my ignore list has been increasing almost one or two per week.
Second that ... I'm trying to minimize my comments unless I think they can help. My ignore list has been growing as well due to naysayers and people the just want to cause conflict or play the devil's advocate. That's just the way I've been rolling lately.

If you can't type something nice/trying to be imformative just don't touch the keyboard.

kenchan - hope you feel better