View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 03:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB2 View Post
I also think It needs to grow on me...I like it and also dislike it? Haha
I do think however that the red fog light would help break up all that black.

How was install?
I have mixed feelings too

Install is a snap. There's double sided tape on the back, although the two license plate screws are more than sufficient to hold it firmly in place. I didn't use the double sided tape yet in case I decide not to keep it.

I actually got it specifically to add a little cf to balance out the cf mirrors I'm having installed soon, but the mirrors are currently stock, so I'll reserve judgment until that at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
i like it.... i always wanted to get this mod... but i ended up switching bumper
Thanks -- I think my only real complaint is that I like my cf to look JET BLACK. This is dark (looks darker in photos), but could stand to be a little darker.

Don't suppose anyone knows if it's possible to get a sort of opaque clear coat -- like a tint -- to make it appear a bit darker?

Maybe just cut out tinting material? Hmm.