View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 02:46 PM   #4519 (permalink)
Mecinoid
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Sport Wht S7
Mecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond repute

Even though this is a what did you do with your Z today thread.... I'll chime in on back problems.

For me ... and it's different for everyone I think. The Chiropractor helped as the back swelling reduces. ICE does help the back swelling. Then Chiropractor or stretching exercises done easily will realign your back. Heat helps when you stretch out / realign.

I have been in four accidents over 35 years that messed up my back pretty bad. It wasn't until the third accident that I was in did I realize the system. I ICE ... then after a couple of days heat and stretch. Now, all I do is stretch everyday for about 5 mins. Stess does cause tightening.... If it is stress related back pain heat does a better job in loosing things up; then stretch. If i over work in the yard or pull something I ICE then heat/stretch after 12-24 hours. Repeat. Aspirin can help with inflamation. I generally take 2 aspirin while I'm ICING.

What did I do with my Z today? Checked to make sure she was warm and comfortable in the garage during this rainy spell we're having in Cali. Then I rubbed her down with some Zaino and played some music for her. Lol

Last edited by Mecinoid; 03-15-2012 at 02:50 PM.