View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 02:10 PM   #4516 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
From a long-time back sufferer.

Lie on your back, draw your knees up, but keep your feet flat on the floor. Now rock your knees (together) from one side of the floor to the other for at least ten cycles.

If you can bear to do this every couple of hours, it will help loosen you up.

Most back pain like you describe is actually caused by the lower back muscles tensioning-up in reaction to one's hips becoming misaligned.

A physical therapist taught me this after being out for 10 days with a bad back. I try to do this exercise at least four times a week, and I haven't had serious back pain in over ten years.

Best wishes for some relief.
thank you, mr.gurney! i will try this as soon as i get home. ive been marching around the office for 5min every hr. and swinging my legs one at a time while standing to keep my muscles as loose as possible.

all i need now is a sand bag to kick the shitto out of.