View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 01:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
pedZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Tour/Spt/Nav/6MT
pedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond reputepedZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prashiy View Post
Thank you pedZ and others for the recommendations. I took my Z to Fontana Nissan after contacting Scott via the forum. Overall I am very impressed with the customer service from their staff. Scott, Jerome and Chris were very friendly. When I called Jerome back to report that their technician had forgotten to put a couple of bolts back on the under-engine plastic cover after the install, Jerome wanted to set it right by insisting that he would top off the gas for my second visit and he did. The second visit we also had the stainless steel oil hoses insulated with pipe foam insulation (Home Depot) at the touch-points of the power steering coolant line and the frame-rails so that they don't rub/fail in longterm. The installation looked clean when they showed me before everything was put back. The only thing I had wished I had not done was to have had my black Z washed by them (subcontractor?). It came off with many more swirl marks than it had before and I can see reflections like brushed-metal coming under sunlight. It will probably buff off after waxing but I might have to do this process every time after subsequent washes to hide it, which is the bummer. I have never let anybody else wash it before, I avoided the wash during the first visit, but let them do it during the second time because Jerome offered it politely a couple of times. I know it is not their service office members fault for being very nice to the customer but I will keep this in mind next time I go to any dealership. Jerome was in fact the epitome of customer service, updating me the status of car every half hour. I appreciate the dedication of Scott and Jerome to make this dealership stand out from the rest. I will recommend this place to others in SoCal who want to install an oil-cooler based on my experience. Jerome and Scott are the people to work with if you need good results.