View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 12:41 AM   #25 (permalink)
jenko
Base Member

Drives: 09 MB 370Z
jenko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to jenko Send a message via Yahoo to jenko Send a message via Skype™ to jenko

here is my opinion on both forza3 and gt5 (note i have every gt game ever made and both forza games). they will both be great games and gt5 will probably look better than forza3 but forza3 has better mechanics. i have come to like forza alot more because of one simple fact, the controller. now assuming you aren't using a steering wheel to play either game then forza definatley wins. this is because on an xbox controller you can actually feather the throttle by using the triggers for gas and brake, where as on a ps3 controller all you have is an x and b button and its either press button on don't no half way there. another thing i should say is i feel that forza is much easier to pick up for someone new to the simulator genre, with the racing line and whatnot, plus no stupid driving test you have to do. i would also like to say i have tried the steering wheels on both games (forza2 and gt4) and seem to always go back to the controllers. my xbox steering wheel seemed to be calibrated wrong so i took it back and got another only to have the same problem. the logitech wheel i had for the ps2 worked better than the xbox one but i could always do better using the controller. one other note i would like to add is that gt5 will have nascar in it.
jenko is offline   Reply With Quote