View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 10:45 AM   #310 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Another thought is forward bite. One of the benefits of the watts link over a panhard setup is putting power down on corner exit. Coupled with the dampers and sticky PSS, I can get to near WOT coming out of a tight corner in 2nd gear and maintain grip. It just digs in and goes. Previously I'd have been feathering the throttle to keep the rear end in line and tires in the pavement.

Needless to say I am very happy with the setup. Can't wait to get down to ZDayZ and run the Dragon with the crew.
sounds like she is really gettin dialed in.