View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 08:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
shumby
Captin Canuck

Drives: your sister
shumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond reputeshumby has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to shumby Send a message via MSN to shumby Send a message via Skype™ to shumby

Went with Fast Intentions HFC's and Exhaust. I got the install for free from the dealer it was a negotiating point in the buy.

NOw As for the CEL light.

On my 08 I had Berks and got a cel on the driver side bank.
NOw there are non-foulers out there and they work some of the time. As well some guys have not had an issue at all with CEL's

I will tell you Fast Intentions (Tony) is working on a sure cure that willl fix all HFC related CEL but he is not done yet and asked me to say no more. I will not post his website up here as he is not a sponsor here yet. But google is your friend. I have heard this exhaust on the 350Z in person and it kicks a$$. I whent with the non- polished stainless stell with Carbon fiber exhaust. Total cost shipped to alberta was 2100 CAD.

If you want shot me a PM with your number. A few other G owners and I are getting tiogether at Hudsons after my instlll for some beers and a listen to the new exhaust.

My HFC on the 08 cost 200 for ther install and they are a PITA to get at I would think the same would hold true for the Z as well
shumby is offline   Reply With Quote