View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 12:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needaZ View Post
Obviously I wouldn't think that they come on the z. I was talking about automobiles that do come with them. Such as a GTR SpecV, Audi R8, etc... etc... And obviously, you don't drive like I do on a daily basis. I'm know for driving my cars like I stole them. And believe me, when your running 130 miles an hour on the highway and someone cuts you off, you want some serious braking action. Of course, the ol prius only runs a buck 20, but I don't intend to modify it either.
I drive my car like I stole it as well bud. So I understand... however comma I highly doubt you got the Prius up to 130.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCNISMO View Post
No way a Prius goes 120....let's see a screen shot of the meter before I believe you....
It's drivetrain limited to 103 mph.

Max speed of Prius - Page 2 - PriusChat Forums

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote