View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 11:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute
Default Stillen Supercharger Kit upgrades for 10psi

I am selling my Stillen Supercharger kit because I am going Twin Turbo fits 370z/G37.The kit has the 928 motorsports impeller,with Vortech Cog Pulleys and cog belt.The Cog belts allow maximum ,and boost to come on sooner.On my car it made 465Whp 360 Torque.This is on the Stock pulley that comes with the Stillen kit,this is still a record on this forum.The 928 impeller increases boost by 10-15% throughout rpm's.This kit is capable of even more power with the 9 pound pulley that I have yet to install.Installing the smaller pulley will require upgraded Maf's or a larger intake.

I have sent all the Injectors to Deatschwerks to have them flow tested cleaned,and new O rings put on them. I am also including a upgraded turbosmart bypas valve.

The kit is being sold basically as a tuner kit without the cable fuel pump ,and software the injectors are a option.The reason I am keeping the cable is because its already licensed to my car.Vince@ R/T Tuning can provider you with a cable,and a map based off the tune for my car. Or you can choose to have your local tuner tune your car. I would like to keep this sale local ,but I am willing to ship at the buyers expense plus 3% paypal fee's.

You must get a custom tune with the kit it has been proven that people who get custom tunes are happy with the kit.

$3600 With injectors 600CC's shipped In the US ,for Canada will split shipping
$3200 for kit without injectors shipped In the US ,for Canada will split shipping

I will listen to all reasonable offer's, I do think this is a far price.

By cgilmore77 at 2012-03-19

Last edited by Mr.Squeeze; 03-21-2012 at 06:21 AM.