View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 08:34 PM   #43 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Its so funny that our police can't recover our cars when they are stolen. When they break into your home? There is no budget to get prints to see if they can identify the thief. Domestic violence goes uncharged most of the time... They can't solve 90% of most ID theft even though there's a paper trail... human trafficking is a rampant problem and our little girls and sisters are being kidnapped and raped and taken for prrostition and these cases go unsolved... but our police can write the fk out of a ticket though. Million dollar aircaft. Multi million dollar camera systems?????. yeah ok. Its the biggest joke going. Police are profit mongers for politicians needing a fat pocket.

When I see them solving REAL CRIMES and "Truely Protecting" our citizens I will salute every police car I see... Its easier to write summonses and get paid than it is to solve true crime. They don't get promoted for solving cases. They get promoted for writing tickets.