View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 07:59 PM   #40 (permalink)
PaulZ370
Track Member

Drives: 011 370 BSM/T/SP/6MT
PaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud of
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
wow, they need to catch A LOT of speeders to keep a blimp in the air just for speeding... lol wat a waste of money.
So, let me get this straight - protecting the safety of the public is a waste of tax payer money, hmmm.... so why have law enforcement at all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauly View Post
right. leave it to louisiana to waste tax dollars. oh, no sign that i noticed btw. not suprised, all the law enforcement and politics are crooked here
...and let me guess, you are an angel in comparison???

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr750 View Post

You have to rememeber that cops are really salesmen for the court system, the only reason for issueing speeding tickets is to generate revenue..
Dang it Dude! You Cracked the Code!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vividracing View Post
Oh, you hadn't heard? Going to the police academy instantly makes you better at even the most mundane tasks!
... sort of like just buying a sports car makes you an instant race car driver you mean?

Just one word: WOW...

BD2ZBN :: 2011 BSM/TRG/SP/6MT/Stillen Oil Cooler/K&N CAI/Michelin PSS/Brake Light/EIBACH Sway Bars/FI Res. HFC+18" Res. CBE/Morimoto XB LED/DRLs/10mm Spacers

Last edited by PaulZ370; 03-14-2012 at 08:25 PM.