View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 10:44 PM   #21 (permalink)
Devil Z
Base Member

Drives: N/A
Devil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300ShooTTer View Post
Just a couple months back one of Polyphony/Sony's reps released a riddle that hinted at the US release for March 2010. I'm going to keep banking on that and if it comes in December(which would kill in the Christmas rush) I'll just be that much happier.

And to the poster who said the PS3 is not a system that's worth it, please tell me how well your XBOX plays Bluray discs...At least you can watch King Kong in HD to your hearts' content. :-P
PS3 slim is $299.99 for Bluray, free online, web browsing, wifi, 120 gb, Dualshock 3 li ion battery, blutooth, and smaller product. Why would anyone buy a 360 at the same price of a PS3? Halo? Gears? Forza? Fable? Viva Pinata? lol

Those games aren't enough to close people. 360 is sitting at 30 million units shipped with a 54% failure rate and a year jump start, while PS3 is at 24 million considering price with a good number of exclusives. With the price drop at even for both consoles, 360's failure rates, and PS3's upcoming exclusives which outnumber 360, Microsoft shot themselves in the foot. Anyway your right though a christmas release would be brilliant. I just started a console war thread lmaoooo, I couldn't help the amazement of some people's opinions.
Devil Z is offline   Reply With Quote