View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 03:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niche79 View Post
my first ticket was from one of these but the guys in a small cesna. A good indicator on the interstate is these long white lines that stretch from left to right of the road and they are in series of 3's every few hundred feet. After I noticed this I slow down as soon as I see them and start looking at the sky. Ive only ever seen them actually doing this 3 times in my 15 years of driving but it does happen! Hate it cause they will put like 10 state troopers just past it while they rake in the money for their monthly dues.
Good tip