View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 03:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Niche79
Track Member

Drives: '09 SR Tour/Sprt/Nav
Niche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Niche79 Send a message via AIM to Niche79 Send a message via Yahoo to Niche79

my first ticket was from one of these but the guys in a small cesna. A good indicator on the interstate is these long white lines that stretch from left to right of the road and they are in series of 3's every few hundred feet. After I noticed this I slow down as soon as I see them and start looking at the sky. Ive only ever seen them actually doing this 3 times in my 15 years of driving but it does happen! Hate it cause they will put like 10 state troopers just past it while they rake in the money for their monthly dues.