View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 10:23 PM   #99 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minicobra1 View Post
Hey Curtis,

Sorry, haven't been on here in awhile.

1) Version 1, (stud replacement) safer, lighter, plus bolt on style doesn't fit
the front rims b/c the cut outs are not deep enough in the back to clear
the protruding studs.
2) Stud replacement
3) Front 15mm
4) Rear 20mm
5) 20mm will work fine on front, as far as going larger in the rear, 25mm
would work, but I wouldn't recommend it, unless you plan on never going
wider then the stock 275mm tire. If you want to run wider tires I would
stick with the 20mm out back.
These are the latest pics that Berk took , this is after the SPC camber arms on the rear were installed. LINK: Berk Technology Cat-Back Coming Soon!
Hey Mincobra1, thanks for the great feedback.

I am thinking of going 20mm front and 25mm on the rears for wheel spacers. As I plan on keeping these Rays rims for a wheel. Wider tires on the stock Rays rims…geez now you got me thinking, maybe I should just stay with 20mm on the rears. Dunno…

Thanks for the pics, I saw those awhile back, and I cannot tell from the pics if the rears are flush, and I cannot see much on the front from those pics. Any new ones?

I am ordering a set of SPC rear camber kit, and hopefully I will not need to hog out the toe bolt. I did not have to install the toes bolts on my old 350Z with H&R springs (1.3 drop in front and 1.0 drop in rear) and Koni Yellow. Hoping to get away without having to install it, since I am not gonna be slammed with the Eibach’s. Will be holding off on the SPC Upper Control Arms since I heard the drop is not enough to require control arms. The parts should be at my garage (Z Car Garage of San Jose, CA) along with Berk HFC and the new Injen CAI. I already have the Nismo CBE so I am stuck with it for the time being. Oh...and an oil cooler, which is a must. ZCG will probably make their own oil cooler as they are taking on mine and the bros 370Z' as project cars along with their Red 370Z shop car. Rob Fuller already has labeld our cars as the 370ZBros...lol

So it’s a coincidence that we were thinking along the same line as far as mods go. Btw. I have the Platinum Graphite….no worries though I am NorCal and you SoCal …lol…but my roots are SoCal - San Gabriel Valley, HB, Riverside and OC.

Thanks for all your feedback, great thread!

-Curtis
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote