View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 12:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
Question on the seats and height, can these be mounted with the Status mounts lower than the stock seats? I got a chance to finally sit in in a Bride Stradia and the extra room is amazing (I am 6'4"), but the options and size (waist) of Status would fit me better.
I just measured one of the Ring GT-X display seats we have that already has side mounts installed. From the floor to the seat cushion is 5" (you'd be sitting 5" off the floor of the car). This is with the front of the seat on the lower mounting point and the rear of the seat on the top mounting point. The rear of the seat could be lowered an extra 1.5" if you used the lowest mounting point.

I haven't measured the seats in a 370Z, but I doubt that they're lower than that.

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!
vividracing is offline   Reply With Quote