View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 06:56 AM   #4352 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning all!

Looks to be a Z-less day for the next few. Once I get the car back, I'm going to MIT to input the parameters for the proper spacer size. With the retirement of the Space Shuttle fleet, the launch algorithm has been revised to accomodate the "spacer-sizing challenged" of the world.

To be serious though, I'm not sure it's worth the hassle or money to run a 5mm spacer on the rear with the Nismo rims. I may be just having them removed altogether, especially since none of the franchised tire shops want to touch a car with spacers.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim