View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 09:35 PM   #35 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin@Z1 View Post
And btw...those core sizes I promised!

Stillen = 19 row 13" x 1 1/4" x 5 3/4" = 74.62 sq inches of surface area

Nissan Motorsports = 34 row 13" x 1 1/4" x 10 1/4" =133.25 sq inches of surface area

The height of the cooler is the only size differance. But the fact that it is taller. If you do the math, there is 44% increase in surface area between the Stillen and Nissan Motorsports kits and over twice the number of rows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FricFrac View Post
Stillen (apperently) has a bigger cooler coming out but it seems to be held up at this point in time. Too bad as I'm going to pull the trigger soon on some sort of oil cooler....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minicobra1 View Post
Anyone know how these compare to the GT Motorsports cooler. Is this the same size as Stillen or Nismo, or in-between ???

Here you go from MyG37.com

MyG37 - View Single Post - GT Motorsports: GTM Engine and Transmission Oil Cooler Kits!

Also from GTM's website.

GTM Motorsports*::*ENGINE EXTERNALS*::*Oil Coolers*::*GTM HD OIL COOLER FOR VQ

Price $380.

btw: I have also been holding out for Stillen to come out with their upgraded oil coller kit w/ lrgr core. Ready to pull the trigger on GTM or for Modshack cooler that he pieced together for $270 shipped.

DIY: Oil Cooler (scratch built install, lottsa pics).....>.

Price $270.
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote