View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 11:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needaZ View Post
Tarox has released carbon-ceramic disks for that aftermarket. And yes, they will cost $2888 dollars a piece before shipping. Thats $11,552 dollars. Give or take a little for fluctuating conversion rates. They are aftermarket replacements for the automobiles that come with them from the factory, and they appear to outperform them.
I know it sounds ridiculous, but I want to have these on my z one day. I am a z car man. If I won the lotto, the first car I would buy would be a z, not some crazy supercar. I would buy one of those too, but my z would be my first daily driver. I would modify it with the very best parts, no matter what they cost, and believe me they would be expensive. In the end, it would end up costing enough to have gotten a supercar to start with. But I would do it anyway, because I love Zs. At that point, dropping 12 gs for disks that would never let me down, would be worth it. Plus, they last forever. Sorry I rambled, but I just love these disks. Man jewels.

Tarox releases carbon ceramic brake range
1. The Z doesn't come with these from the factory...

2. They wouldn't even do anything until you got them warmed up, which from DDing, isn't going to happen.

Not trying to burst your buble or anything, but let's be somewhat realistic here...

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote