View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 10:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
AshtonXB370Z
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Nismo
AshtonXB370Z is on a distinguished road
Default Seibon CF Mirrors Covers!!! Buyers Beware

Just a warning to my fellow Z owners, if your thinking about purchasing some of Seibons carbon fiber mirror covers u may want think twice. Seibon did a poor job of molding these pieces and clearly developed them for just looks and not functinality. The fitment is terrible and they have to be modified just to get them to function properly so the mirrors can be adjusted without damaging the mirror motors. The instalation is extremely difficult and takes several hours to get them installed corretly. Without the proper tools its impossible. If your looking for a quick easy mirror upgrade i HIGHLY recomend u go a different route and get something else. The mirrors dont come with any instruction wich is crazy considering how involved and complicated the install is. The hardest part is a spring that must be completely compressed with a vice and then bound with a string or wire and then reinstalled into the mirror assembly. The entire process is way to involved for me to explain here so PM me if you have questions. O and dont bothter calling Seibon, they dont know how to install them either if you can believe that!!!
AshtonXB370Z is offline   Reply With Quote