View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 10:03 PM   #130 (permalink)
SXZ34
Base Member

Drives: 12 PW 370Z Sport 6MT
SXZ34 is on a distinguished road

I dealt with Alex @ ARK, great guy. I ordered my exhaust when I left work and by the time I got home I had tracking info, It showed up at least 3 days before I expected, packaged very well with nothing damaged. I installed on a Thursday night after work and it was a little more involved than I had expected. It was day 6 of owning the Z and my first time getting it off the ground. I jacked it up and put ramps under the rear wheels and that took a while in itself... It was a total of 2 hours to get it up and the old stock exhaust off. Another 2 to install my ARK. I used my legs to hold the pipes up while I tightened bolts and I am happy with my fitment and so far no problems at all with any vibrations. So this job can definitely be done by yourself if I can do it in one shot with skittle adjusting at the time l. Sounds perfect and looks amazing. I also got the burnt mufflers and was sceptical at first... But I had never seen them and I love original things and having a stand out part. I am extremely happy with my purchase.