View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 07:24 PM   #28 (permalink)
BigNate
Base Member

Drives: 07 Element SC
BigNate is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 ST View Post
Why because you say so, end of subject?
From what i see on this thread the 2-3 guys with the most experiance in the industry are saying if used right they are good for the over all performance of the system.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 ST View Post
And i have 20 years in the industry, that doesn't mean i know everything like you claim to, the last 8 i have been with 2 of the top manufactures in the industry, you do what, installs on the side...
As for your sites, if you read the credible respones they all seem to say what i, and a couple others have said if you'd bother to read what other people in the know say, that WHEN USED CORRECTLY THEY HELP THE SYSTEM, i can find just as many articals that tell you a cap is the solution to all your problems, doesn't mean anything, when they are all from forums and more people who think they know everything.
Are there crapy caps out there, you bet, will they help dimming lights, yep! should you make sure you've done the big 3 first, you bet, but from an SQ stand point they have their place, and can help even out the voltage that an amp requires to sound it's best. As i've said WHEN USE CORRECTLY they are good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zakimak View Post
90ST..give it up...there's no point. Everyone's an expert these day.
+7

Don't worry I've never done this before