View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 08:31 PM   #16 (permalink)
Devil Z
Base Member

Drives: N/A
Devil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SManZ View Post
This game is a complete failure of Sony/Polyphony. Just look at the majority of the above responses - there is pure ambivalence towards this title. GT5 would have been great 2 years ago. Now its old news, nobody's excited about it, Forza 3 is coming out and a good chunk of people just got tired of waiting and moved on. The lengthly development time is directly related to the amount of resources put towards getting this title out and that is the failure I mentioned.

I've long since sold my PS3 and kept the XBox. Just about any game worth playing is on both platforms anyway and there is better support through XBL. The PS3 turned into a big paperweight and I really doubt I'll buy one back even after GT5 comes out.
That is your opinion, I know it's taking long but look at the bright side. 1000 cars even though maybe not all get damage, but 1000 cars bro that's insane all with in car view. Also I've heard they might all have damage, but only those 170 will get interior damage as well. So idk just a rumor I guess. Also theirs more people leaning on GT5 then F3, their is more threads and responses to this game then Forza and go look at the millions of people on GTplanet.com

Other then Damage Forza does not even compare to Gran Turismo's level of simulation or even graphics and gameplay. Read the Specs and reviews. What you must also remember is Forza 2 was needed for the 360's survival, GT5 was not needed for PS3's. Forza relased twice in less then 4 years Gran Turismo is releasing once in 3 years. Look at the number of cars all with simulated perfection. GT5 imo
Devil Z is offline   Reply With Quote