View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 11:03 AM   #4165 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

Arsene will stay as long as he feels he is able to keep the team successful. The board doesn't want to sack him, and I think that in spite of this being the worst Arsenal team in recent (or extended) memory, we're getting results. If we finish on top of Sp*rs, faith will be restored. Even more so if Podolski, Gotze, and Vertonghen make their ways to the Emirates (I have my doubts about Gotze).

Arsene is Arsenal. And his philosophy will carry over for a while, especially if we pick our new manager, whenever that is, from within, i.e. Steve Bould.

You can't compare us to Chelsea because we don't have the money of a Russian oligarch backing us, we do business differently. Heck, we do a lot of things differently, but that's a whole different story.

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote