View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 11:01 AM   #313 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

So have been watching the Bulls play for a while now, as they are gonna play the heat Wed.

I have to say that the Bulls do 2 things very well.

They rebound the ball exceptionally well, which gives them more second chance opportunities, as well defensive rebounds, which helps them ignite the fast break.

On the fast break, DR is a one man show, amazing how the guy can change the ball direction in mid air, shows a lot of hops and control. His execution is amazing, loved the dunk he had on the Knicks last night.

Another guy who I really like is Noah, he really puts defensive pressure in the paint, and his reach and length gives him the upper hand on rebounds. Hes also one of the many centers like TC who can actually throw down without it looking awkward, if you know what I mean, centers usually can throw down right by the hoop, but when they start to run they look weird. lol.

Another thing I noticed is passing. The Bulls are a very unselfish team, they are able to rotate the ball enough to find the open man or the guy with the higHest % shot night after night. Also passing it to DR in the paint is almost a given, as that guy will drive to the hoop with no fear.

I think the Heat are going to have a problem with their offensive rebounds. They don't get nearly as much as the bulls. As for match ups, Im looking forward to Chalmers-DR, maybe Bosh-Noah?. Also can't forget about Korver, the Heat have to keep an eye on him.

Overall, this should be a really good game. Wed 3/14 ESPN @ 9:30
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote