View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 09:47 AM   #129 (permalink)
Fire
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 ZL1 6mt black
Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond reputeFire has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting the laps of VIR Import. As I said before the ZL1 is a total package not just one nice part. A short throw shifter, D shaped steering wheel, of course the supercharger, liquid to liquid inter cooler, oil cooler, trans and rear end inter cooler/warmer, electromagnetic shocks with 5 presets from wet roads to racetracks, integrated aero pieces including under hood air extractor, under body belly pan,vacuum operated exhaust by-pass, Baer 6 piston front/4 piston rear calipers, two piece rotors. Thats a package made for those of us that are seeking performance driving and are willing to pay a fair price for it. As I posted before I'm looking forward to track days with GT500's, GT-R's, ZO6's, Ferrari's, Lambo's all the high performance cars. Do I think that my car will be the fastest, hell no but it will be fast and I will enjoy my time going to the track and on the track.

Last edited by Fire; 03-13-2012 at 10:11 AM.