Thread: Evo-r ??
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 06:57 AM   #16 (permalink)
scottIN
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z
scottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond repute

I know that others have had bad experiences, but I'll give mine: Ordered side blades and diffuser and had shipping confirmation in about 3 business days. Arrived a couple days later. That same day, I ordered fro two domestic sources (also sponsors) some other parts. The Evo-R stuff got here first from Taiwan. Had a question on install on one of the parts from Jay, PM'd him and he got back with me within a few hours with the answer.

The only thing different I would have asked for was an e-mail saying 'Hey - got your order and they'll go out this week.' since there was no order acknowledgement.

This isn't meant as a defense of Jay, but it shows that he does know how to do it right - he perhaps just needs to be more consistent with it.
scottIN is offline   Reply With Quote