View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 10:22 PM   #16 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickBaragona View Post
I had no idea the hiss was normal until reading this thread. I installed F.I. LTH and CBE and thought something went wrong with the installation when I heard the hissing sound.
The Hiss is classic F.I. sound, completely normal. It just goes to show how free flowing the exhaust is. Nothing but backpressure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
That sounds fantastic. I heard no raspiness and sounded like it can blow the fur off a cat. My PPE's have so much rasp, you'd think I had a baseball card stuck in my spokes. I think if I had a second chance at spending the money that I did, I would say screw the cat I was trying so hard to get back on and do F.I. I spent $2800 for mine and I could have gotten this for the same. I'm even thinking of getting rid of the cat and adding a 3rd resonator just to make the rasp go away!
I don't believe the PPE Headers are Equalength, which would explain the rasp.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote