View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 01:57 PM   #97 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo View Post
100% on CTS-V, had run by the dealer several times looking for a used 2011' 4-door. But realized was a bit out of my price range still.
People are raging about the Camaro even though it has the same engine, driveline, same suspension technology, etc. as the CTS-V, but check this out...

Which one of these interiors does NOT belong in a $60K car? Sadly...it's one of the one's in a $60K car...I think I see my former roommate's Cruze's steering wheel, btw...

That leather in the ZL1's seat? If it's anything like the leather in my Z06, and it looks like it is, I can tell you that that was one COLD cow. If it's vinyl (the corvette forum thinks its a hybrid of both--leather faced vinyl), it's a shameful man-made product.

Here is my driver's side seat after 3900 miles (I am 26, hit the gym, 5'10.5 and 185#, not some 320# old fat guy who taxes the seat on every entry/exit/long drive):

Passenger seat for comparison...

Chevrolet can build a smooth LOOKING interior, but touch on it for a minute and it starts to suck.

Last edited by ImportConvert; 03-12-2012 at 02:02 PM.