View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 08:53 PM   #24 (permalink)
chrischhorn
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Juke Nismo RS
chrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to behold

lol its funny to see this for me. I'm a tire tech @ Costco lol. I see a lot of you guys are worried about damaging wheels and what not. We are always more then happy to take before pics of wheels for comparison so if a claim is needed to be made its easier to handle. If we damage your wheels, we WILL replace them. Just request to have pics taken before hand. And for those of you who still do not want your tires installed by Costco, it does void all warranties including road hazard and mileage. Plus its hard to find somewhere else to install for $15/tire that comes with lifetime balance and rotation (i know we cant rotate) unless you have a connection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
can you guys get discount tire to match?
Discount tires around here (Texas) tell people they match our prices but they find tires that are supposedly "comparative" and match it with a lower grade tire. Basically "Oh we cant give you that price for the Michelins BUT we can get you the Kuhmo's at that price and they are just as good!"

Last edited by chrischhorn; 03-11-2012 at 08:55 PM.
chrischhorn is offline   Reply With Quote