View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 12:13 PM   #84 (permalink)
6spd
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Q50RS
6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiCharlie View Post
What I like about these photos are a couple of things...the lighting is great..face properly lit with soft even light...good close up on face...nice smile..good figure..car is also well lit and good angles...great sky background.. ..got some great imaginative angles...VERY IMPORTANTLY..poses were generally VERY natural with a few exceptions..but watch the background...great sky background in some ..others not so....and that one bit of lens flare...well i am sure you are aware of that..

The car was mostly a secondary prop for the shoot but when the two were both fully in the pic together, photographer set the shots in such a way that model and car work worked together and did fight each other for attention..Each complemented the other and that is not always easy..overall very good work on the part of both model and photographer! IMO
I would be very surprised if both photographer and model were not professionals. Are you?
Wow, thats quite the complement, thank you! We aren't professionals actually! Ive been photographing cars for about 7 years and Brianna has been modeling with me for a few months. We are in fact planning on starting a photography business in the near future though. I agree about the sky in some of the pics. Others are better. You are right too that the car was mostly secondary here, but the shots where both Brianna and the car were primary, the results are great. I really appreciate the C&C +rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by iridefast View Post
Great pics all around. 6SPD, I think I'm in love with your fiancé's butt. It's exceptional ;-)
I am quite fond of it too if I don't say so myself