View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 01:16 AM   #3974 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
Hi zforce! Glad to hear your bro is doing well.

Hope you find the solution to the Z issues noted above.

Morning everyone!

I'm off to my first drive in 45.......
Thank you Mr. kenchan, the bro took a turn for the downside Friday night, took him to ER this morning just got home, he is in for the weekend. Fever at 101.8, chills and turned out this morning an incision was infected hence the fever. Caught it in time, no fluids in the lung, antibiotics and dressing to be changed. Thanks for the well wishes.

The Z is also spending the weekend away form home (at the dealership) It threw the same code P171, P172 (i think) so they will look into the engine firewall ground to see if it's rusted as in the case of the bros a few months ago. Oh and the battery needs replaced, 3 yrs to the month, better than the Z33's oem battery.

Enjoy the drive in 45, should be great performance. i love 35-45 degree weather, the car has so munch oomph at that temp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I am glad Hal is better -- fill me in tomorrow when you come over.
Thanks, see above, will fill you in on the whole enchilada tomorrow morning.

GUYS -DO NOT FORGET TO MOVE YOUR CLOCKS FORWARD ONE HOUR.