View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 12:46 AM   #13 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm... well I know this much. Every company has a model or two that suck. Some companies issues get more internet play than others. So far, many of the consumer reviews from crutchfield, amazon, sonic electronix, etc seem to be positive on recent pioneer models.
I'm not discrediting or invalidating your thread and I'm sure there are issues with some pioneer units. But I know quite a few people that swear by pioneer.

Most usually go alpine, kenwood and JVC for a budget unit. But the mixtrax feature on the pioneer is definately worth taking the risk. No one else out there has anything like it... as far as App radio being a POS. App radio is over a year old and pioneer was the only brand to really make that breakthrough to that degree. Like cars, first model headunits usually have glitches... now there's app radio 2. Its been out for a few months and so far, so good. Now they are moving the app tech to other models... I'm in.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote