View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 09:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nillaz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370Z M6 Sport
Nillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Finally Got My Z!

Hey everyone!

After months of searching for the right Z to come along, a perfect storm of financial mishaps, and a heartbreaking morning where my perfect Z car got sold to someone else as I was on my way to take delivery, I finally got to drive home in an '09 Z Sport today.

It's been a crazy long day with over 7 hours of driving to get the car, but I have to say I'm like a kid at Christmas. Even though I can barely keep my head up I'm still sitting here doing research on eventual mods. I wanted to say thanks to everyone for all of the immensely helpful info I've picked up on this forum while quietly looking. After 2 years of suffering in an Acura it feels great to be back in an honest to god sports car again!
Nillaz is offline   Reply With Quote