Thread: door speakers
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 08:16 PM   #18 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat C. View Post
Bigaudiofanat,
Non Bose system. Don't want to turn this into a long dialogue, but does the factory have a hidden crossover between the stock door and upper tweeter sections? Have bypassed all of these due to new wiring, but if you were just splicing into the stock wiring, couldn't this create a nightmare?
Just received my JL audio amp and my new CD receiver is supposed to be here this coming Tues. Hope to have he entire system up and running by Thurs.
Appreciate the comments and suggestions you always offer...
Pat
I have not confirmed that there is HOWEVER it is never a bad thing to run new wires especially sense the tweeter wire and the door wire are connected to the same wire comping from the head unit.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote