View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 07:17 PM   #3963 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Nice! Loving the Juke! Tell Mrs. Onjedge that's she made a good choice.

Great pics by the by!
Okay, Mrs. Gurney is now intrigued! The Juke may just give a CR-V a run for it's money. I test drove one today and loved it.

My Z? Oh where to start.

In my ongoing war with trying to get my TMPS swapped-out for my Nismo rims which includes hitting a major pot hole and destroying a new tire, things just ramped-up.

Upon arriving (in a sudden down pour) at the dealership yesterday to get my TMPS swapped, I attempted to park in a section that was raised with a slanted curb (like a regular driveway) and managed to snag the bottom of the bumper and bent the black plastic diffuser. Replacement part will cost $375 from Nissanparts.com.

Oh, then this morning while surveying the damage, I noticed I had three different areas of "spider webbing" in the bumper paint from where it obviously was stressed severly from the impact with the curb. So, the clear bra will need to be removed, the bumper repainted, and the clear bra reapplied.

I've decided I'm going to swap out the Tanabe springs with the originals. I just can't deal with the hassle of a lowered car anymore; too many inclined driveways and speed bumps.

I've already got a taker for the Tanabes. Loved the look and ride, just can't afford the ongoing damage.

Lesson learned. No one to blame but myself.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim