View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 03:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future
Default Nissan of Bowie Meet

So at today's Maryland Cars and Coffee meet I was talking to Brian "Brian370Z" and he mentioned he had been to the newly opened Nissan of Bowie and that they treated him very well. I decided on the way home from the MD meet to stop by and see what they had.

When we arrived I met Tony their service advisor and mentioned that Brian had recommended I stop by and check them out. I said to him that I was part of a Z Car club of enthusiasts. Tony took me to meet the owner/President of Nissan of Bowie Phil Morelli. After talking a bit with Phil and explaining our MAZOC group, he immediately said, "Why don't you guys come down and have your next Maryland meet here at Nissan of Bowie?" He said, "We'll supply the cookies and coffee and you can use our conference room with internet hookup to big screen display if needed."

I told Phil thanks and that it was a very generous offer and that I'd send out a feeler to you MAZOC guys and gals to see if you all would like to meet at Nissan of Bowie Saturday after next at our normal time of 10AM?

Tony said that they'd give everyone a tour of the facilities which are state of the art and brand new. Tony introduced me to Keith and Steve their Tech guy. I pitched the idea of maybe they could sponsor some type of tech talk where they'd offer to discuss some tech stuff to our group in the future should we like to come back.

Brand new state of the art alignment equipment

Bottom line here is this: We have a standing offer to have our meets at Nissan of Bowie in their lot which is huge. We may even be able to eventually get some discounts on services if we were to become regulars.

Let me know if you guys want me to nail this down for the next meet and I'll contact Phil Morelli and let him know we'll be showing up in force on Saturday the 24th. This includes our Virginia brothers and sisters as well.

Indicated they will attend:

1. ZCarMan
2. b1adesofchaOs
3. eastwest2300
4. Shadoquad
5. MightyBoBo
6. supersic58
7. Masa
8. m4a1mustang (maybe)
9. Crux
10. RandyD
12. Brian370
13. 321go!
14. 4r3S
15. birdmanx1
16. 2theextreme
17. Kirkster
18. Vapiano
19. MnTBlitz
20. ak6ar

Last edited by ZCarMan; 03-20-2012 at 05:11 PM.
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote