View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 03:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jamaica
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Under boost
Jamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond reputeJamaica has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Jamaica

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuperman 370 View Post
But the oem bracket in the bumper is kinda stuck on there, that means I'll have to cut it or else how do I remove it? And if I install that on the amuse bumper and repaint won't the scaring in the paint appear again, why do u think it happened in the first place? Iv never read this happen to anyone before never even knew that this problem existed
its not stuck, its screwed in. The trunk button will have to be installed from the inside of the bumper thats not being painted. Not only is the trunk button is there, the license plate bulbs are there also. Its a simple unscrew from oem and screw it in on the new bumper. Its worse comes to worse your going to have to make a small bracket to make it fit but there should be no need to do that.
Jamaica is offline   Reply With Quote