View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 03:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
zuperman 370
Track Member

Drives: 370z 2010 at blue
zuperman 370 is a jewel in the roughzuperman 370 is a jewel in the roughzuperman 370 is a jewel in the rough
Default Amuse rear bumper help

Hey all I have an original amuse rear bumper, anyways when installing it, the body shop guy told me that there is no where to put the bracket that holds that trunk open button, that is on the top of the number plate, hope u guys know wht I'm talking about loool and he told me that he can remove that from the oem number seeing that it's part of the bumper, so anywyas he told me that he needed to fabricate the bracket to put the mechanism button that is used to open up the trunk, he did that and installed and painted the bumper, a while later I see this ugly scar like some kind of bumpiness in the middle of the bumper on top right where he installed the bracket, when I confronted him about it he told me that there is nothing he can do about it cuz the bracket he installed is putting pressure which made that happen, I know sob right, my question is, to you guys who have an original amuse rear bumper, wht did u use to hold that mechanism used to open the hatch ( hatch opening button) and what should I do now remove that bracket that the sob installed that caused this ugly scaring ? If so what should I do or use to put the button in place as I don't think amuse put that option in the bumper, please chime in guys as I'm taking the bumper to another body shop to get repainted and wan to get rid of this ugly scare
zuperman 370 is offline   Reply With Quote